Terms & Conditions
Entering the NUE Awards 2019
The closing date for all nominations and entries is midnight on Friday 9th November 2018
- The NUE Awards are open to any company, agency or individual that has carried out outstanding work in the field of undergraduate work experience during the time period between 1st September 2017 and 30th September 2018. Joint submissions from employers, agencies, universities and students will be accepted, while all nominations will be judged against the criteria indicated for each category.
- Submissions from outside the UK will not be taken into account, unless they are for UK-based entries. Any entries written in languages other than English must be accompanied by an English translation. Compliance with diversity and inclusion principles is critical across all categories.
- All work that’s been nominated must have taken place during the time period mentioned above.
- Submissions must address the definitions outlined in the category to which they are entering. Please see our categories for more specific details. Nominations should not exceed the word count in each question, otherwise, they could be withdrawn from the competition.
- It is the nominee’s responsibility to make sure they have obtained (written) permission from the owners of any supplementary material that they include as part of their submission. This includes, but isn’t limited to, the following:
- Literary works, such as articles, stories, journals or computer programmes
- Images and graphics
- Blueprints of architecture
- Plays and screenplays
- Audiovisual recordings, such as movies
- Sounds recordings
- PowerPoint presentations
- URLs included for website campaigns and other campaigns must be online from the time of entry, through to the end of February 2019. Please supply any valid usernames or passwords.
- If you have work that needs to be sent directly (for example, literature, CDs, DVDs and outdoor installations where physical interaction is required), please contact Amirah on 0203 056 7703. Additional materials should be sent to Amirah Hajat, The NUE Awards, RMP Enterprise, Floor One, Piano House, Brighton Terrace Brixton.
- Submissions will be judged and evaluated by a distinguished panel of experts drawn from the Higher Education and Graduate Recruitment Industry. Decisions made by the judges will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries submitted must state on the nomination form which publication/website or media the campaign appeared in, and on which dates.
- The closing date for all submissions is midnight on 9th November 2018.
- Nominations that arrive after the final submission date stated above will be disqualified. Any nominations received that are incomplete, illegible or do not comply with the rules will be disqualified, subject to the discretion of the Chair of the judging panel.
- If you have not received confirmation that your submission has been received by us, please contact Amirah Hajat on 0203 056 7703. No responsibility can be accepted by us for nominations that are lost or delayed in transit.
- By sending in a submission, you agree to be sent communications by our partners (from time to time).
- By sending in a submission, you agree to be contacted by the RMP Enterprise team to create content to use in marketing material for the Awards and company platforms.
- Regarding alterations – we may be required, for reasons beyond our control, to alter the venue or date of the NUE Awards. We will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible, and your booking will be transferred to the new venue or date that’s chosen.
- Regarding cancellations – if the event is cancelled, all paid booking fees will be refunded. However, you accept that we don’t take any responsibility or liability for the costs of travelling, accommodation or any other expenses incurred as a result of the cancellation or postponement of the event.
- Our liability for loss or damage incurred as the result of cancellation or postponement of the event is limited to the amount of your booking fee.
Amirah Hajat, RMP Enterprise, Piano House, Brighton Terrace