- Best University Placement Service (Supporting Under 750 Students)
- Best University Placement Service (Supporting Over 750 Students)
- Best University Careers / Employability Service
- Outstanding Contribution to Work Experience
- Best Collaboration between Universities and Employers
- Best Widening Participation Initiative
About the Award
This award celebrates the tireless and invaluable contributions made by a centralised university placement service in the UK to help over 750 students apply and maximise their work experience opportunities.
Why they won
- At the heart of their offering, they offer an online placement module supporting job hunting, placement preparation and the development of employability skills.
- With high engagement rates of students (73% open rates on emails), the service also adapted to support hundreds of students returning early from international placements, by offering roles at the university.
- Through partnerships with their Alumni team and Widening Participation team, they created a £5k bursary per student, to support those from disadvantaged backgrounds undertaking a placement.
- With 40% students supported going on to secure a placement, the university-wide commitment to employability is outstanding.
Futures Connect Work Experience Team
Placements Team, Business School