- Best University Placement Service (Supporting Under 750 Students)
- Best University Placement Service (Supporting Over 750 Students)
- Best University Careers / Employability Service
- Outstanding Contribution to Work Experience
- Best Collaboration between Universities and Employers
- Best Widening Participation Initiative
Employability and Placements Team, Business School
About the Award
This award celebrates the contributions made by a university faculty / department placement service in the UK who have gone above and beyond to help a small cohort of students, (under 750) apply and maximise their work experience opportunities.
Why they won
- The team work hand-in-hand with academic staff and have seen brilliant success through Aspire module and industry-recognised BMC module, which saw a 20-fold increase in engagement this year.
- Initiatives such as Working Week and their Legal Advice Clinic brought employers closer to their students than ever before. They offer substantial support for first year students, raising the awareness of the importance of employability and building a culture of placements at the university.
- This comprehensive investment and dedication to students ensured 160 students went on placement last year.