- Best University Placement Service (Supporting Under 750 Students)
- Best University Placement Service (Supporting Over 750 Students)
- Best University Careers / Employability Service
- Outstanding Contribution to Work Experience
- Best Collaboration between Universities and Employers
- Best Widening Participation Initiative
About the Award
This award landmarks the invaluable contributions made by a particular individual within a university to help students apply and maximise their work experience opportunities over the past year.
Whey they won
- Having dedicated two decades of her life to higher education, Vianna has built brilliant relationships and partnerships with local employers and academics within the university too.
- Adaptable and dynamic, they ooze employability and their energy to support students is nothing short of phenomenal.
- Student quote – ‘Exceptional! They have gone above and beyond to ensure I am comfortable and highly productive in my placement. Committed about my placement development as well as my career path, Vianna is constantly sourcing and advising on relevant resources, she’s also been devoted in helping me be the best version of myself offering encouragement where appropriate and guidance when needed. Vianna does all these gleefully and with the most enthusiasm - she is simply brilliant!’